Monday, April 11, 2011

I think I've now neglected posting on my blog for the longest period of time since I first started it. Funnily enough, this neglect has coincided with the last few weeks of an 11 week term and a rather huge pile of things to do before it finally ends.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to express my disgust that the school year for 2011 was re-jigged for reasons surrounding the Rugby World Cup. I have ranted about it many times, and heard many many teachers rant about it , but now I'm teaching week 11 and I'm all, whoa this is really stupid. I can't even be bothered explaining why it's so stupid as it all seems so obvious, plus I'm bloody exhausted.

And a final thought - the government sucks. Like, sooooooooooooooooooooo much. They are poor-people hating, state-school-hating, teacher-hating, self-serving businessmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first journal publication

Kia ora! I'm not sure anyone really follows my blog anymore - it's been a couple of years since I last posted. Having a second chi...